You will need:
- These Printable Monster Lacing Cards
- thin piece of cardboard (like the kind on the back of a spiral notebook)
- shoe lace, yarn or string with stiff ends for threading
- spray adhesive or glue of some sort
- 1/8" hole punch (not pictured)
Adhere the Monster Printable to the cardboard with spray adhesive or glue.
Cut out the monsters.
Use the hole punch to press out each black circle on the monster.
Encourage your child to thread the shoe lace in and out of the holes in any way they see fit.