- 1 (8 ounce) can reduced-fat refrigerated crescent dinner roll dough
- cooking spray
- 12 ounces turkey breakfast sausage
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 1/2 cup (5 ounces) shredded 2% sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup 1% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- (8 ounce) carton egg substitute
To make this awesome pizza:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Cook sausage in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Drain
Separate dough into triangles. Arrange triangles to form a single round crust on a cookie sheet (arrange into circle). Press triangles together. The crescent crust will go all the way to the sides on the narrow ends of the cookie sheet. Crimp edges of dough with fingers to form a 1/2 inch - 3/4 inch high rim (this will hold in eggs). Top prepared dough with sausage, potatoes, and cheese. Combine milk, salt, pepper, and egg substitute, stirring with a whisk. Carefully pour milk mixture over sausage mixture. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until crust is browned.