- Sometimes I am really proud of an outfit that I put together. I really want to show you guys what I'm wearing, because I like it so much. But I can never manage to take a picture that doesn't look like those cheesy-first-day-of-school pictures...except I haven't been in school for many years. So I've decided that Outfit posts on my blog is a bad idea.
Signs that your Toddler has been in your bathroom. Btw, the straightener wasn't hot
- I get papers in the mail addressing me as, "Reverend Michelle Sexton"...because I am a licensed minister. I'm not a pastor though, but I used to be the Worship Pastor at a church. After that position ended, I still maintained my credentials.
Nothing hits the spot like a rich chocolate cupcake :)
- Despite the fact that I've tried many types of sushi, my favorite sushi roll is still the California Roll. So unoriginal, right?
Ketchup art at Johnny Rockets
- My house has been in a continuous state of disaster since about Mid-February, which was a little after I found out I was pregnant and began to experience an extreme amount of fatigue. It's been cleaned several times since then, but I can't seem to KEEP it that way. Blah.
A failed attempt at a cookie cake, fortunately my family still thought it tasted good.
- My husband bought a Jeep in February. It wasn't until last week, almost a month after the temporary tags expired, that he finally got it registered and got a real license plate. We had a complicated series of events that prevented us from registering it sooner - failed inspections, a couple of unknown repairs to get done, even some paperwork. During that time, The Spouse and I were sweating bullets, hoping that he didn't get pulled over for an expired tag. Ha ha.
A birthday present from his uncle, it's too large for his head, way too fun.
- Blogging makes me feel normal. I like having to have a chance to tell you about the ridiculous stuff I go through, looking back, and laughing about it. And I've found that I'm not alone.
The Toddler finished our Chocolate Molten cake from Chili's. All. By. Himself.
- As I am typing this, The Toddler is up in his room, whining and fussing, because he didn't have a good nap. I told him that he could come out as soon as he stops crying, but apparently he wants to stay up there to whine. His choice. ;)