- my neighbors - spending time hanging out, talking on the phone, cooking steaks, watching movies, and playing music together.
- my piano students - I seriously love all of my students. They have taught me how to become a better teacher. It breaks my heart to not be able to finish what I have started with them. (Some of them actually plan on driving 2 hours to come and continue piano lessons)
- Zachary - the funniest teenager ever!
- many other people
- my cute little 100-year-old adobe house. It used to be a stage coach stop in the wild west days.
- the convenience of living being only 3 minutes away from the store, the post office, the bank, etc. And no stop lights. I hate stop lights.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Next month we move. I can't believe that time has flown by so quickly. I have so many mixed emotions about this next step in our lives. On on hand, I am eager to live in a large city again, to have a mall and a walmart nearby, and to be a part of a church plant in its beginning stages. (Did I tell you guys about that? I can't remember. We will be helping out a church plant (which is a church just starting out)) But on the other hand, I am seriously going to miss things about this town. I will miss: